Elypse Index du Forum

Elypse Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Tank - Now Or Never (2010)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Elypse Index du Forum -> Forum de la guilde -> Boite à idées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
napieyne

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Tank - Now Or Never (2010) Répondre en citant

Tank - Now Or Never (2010) > urlin.us/2buhc

"Sex,,,,Nights",,,,(Remix,,,,of,,,,Sex,,,,Music),,,,,,,,3:59,,,,"Showtime,,,,(Intro)",,,,,,,,Song,,,,Dynasty,,,,1:31,,,,2Drake),,,Now,,,or,,,Never,,,(Deluxe,,,Version),,,4:12,,,$1.29,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,7,,,You're,,,My,,,Star,,,You're,,,My,,,Star,,,-,,,Single,,,5:05,,,$1.29,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,8,,,Next,,,Breath,,,This,,,Is,,,How,,,I,,,Feel,,,(Deluxe,,,Version),,,3:30,,,$1.29,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,9,,,Explicit#BDAY,,,(featTherealtank.comThe,,,,album,,,,debuted,,,,at,,,,number,,,,thirty,,,,five,,,,on,,,,the,,,,US,,,,Billboard,,,,200,,,,chart,,,,,with,,,,first-week,,,,sales,,,,of,,,,44,000,,,,copies.[3],,,,Since,,,,then,,,,,the,,,,album,,,,has,,,,sold,,,,a,,,,total,,,,of,,,,215,000,,,,copies,,,,in,,,,the,,,,United,,,,States.[4]Popular,,,Tank,,,Lyrics,,,1,,,Bishop,,,Cognac,,,(Skit),,,2,,,Him,,,Her,,,Them,,,3,,,Already,,,in,,,Love,,,4,,,Better,,,for,,,You,,,5,,,So,,,Cold,,,6,,,I,,,Love,,,Ya,,,TheBoomBox.comYou,,,Mean,,,That,,,Much,,,13Retrieved,,,2012-03-03The,,,,original,,,,title,,,,for,,,,the,,,,album,,,,was,,,,Sex,,,,Love,,,,&,,,,Pain,,,,II:,,,,The,,,,All,,,,Night,,,,Experience,,,,,then,,,,was,,,,changed,,,,to,,,,simply,,,,All,,,,Night,,,,before,,,,finally,,,,settling,,,,on,,,,Now,,,,or,,,,Never,,,,The,,,,original,,,,release,,,,date,,,,of,,,,the,,,,album,,,,was,,,,to,,,,be,,,,September,,,,21,,,,,2010,,,,,then,,,,was,,,,pushed,,,,to,,,,November,,,,2,,,,,2010,,,,and,,,,now,,,,the,,,,final,,,,release,,,,date,,,,is,,,,December,,,,14,,,,,2010June,,,29,,,,2010,,,saw,,,the,,,release,,,of,,,the,,,album's,,,first,,,single,,,,Sex,,,MusicRegion,,Date,,Format,,Label,,United,,States,,December,,14,,,2010,,CD,,,digital,,download,,Atlantic,,Records,,"Sex,,,,Music",,,,,,,,Song,,,,Dynasty,,,,,Harvey,,,,Mason,,,,,JrTank),,Graffiti,,(Deluxe,,Version),,Chris,,Brown,,4:38,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,3,,Stay,,Open,,Invitation,,Tyrese,,3:49,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,4,,Sometimes,,I,,Cry,,Lost,,In,,Time,,(Deluxe,,Version),,Eric,,Bent,,5:08,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,5,,Tired,,of,,Doing,,Me,,(featAs,,,a,,,result,,,,Now,,,Or,,,Never,,,retains,,,enough,,,polish,,,to,,,keep,,,his,,,loyalists,,,happy,,,,but,,,the,,,triple-threat,,,entertainer,,,should,,,remember,,,that,,,,in,,,the,,,long,,,run,,,,it's,,,better,,,for,,,him,,,to,,,cruise,,,in,,,the,,,Grown,,,and,,,Sexy,,,Lane,,,instead,,,of,,,veering,,,clumsily,,,into,,,unpredictable,,,Hot,,,and,,,Trendy,,,TerritoryT.I.),,"Next,,Breath",,"She,,Don't,,Put,,It,,Down",,(Joe,,Budden,,&,,Lil',,Wayne),,"Sex,,Never,,Felt,,Better",,(with,,Ginuwine,,&,,Tank),,Featured,,singles,,"Good,,Enough",,(with,,Tyrese,,,Brian,,McKnight,,,Joe,,&,,Carl,,Thomas),,"Let,,Me,,See,,It",,(with,,Master,,P),,"Shake,,What,,Ya,,Got",,(with,,Master,,P,,&,,C-Los),,"The,,Show",,(with,,Kelly,,Rowland),,"Tired,,of,,Doing,,Me",,(with,,Keyshia,,Cole),,"Admire",,(with,,Omarion),,"See,,No,,Evil,,(with,,Game,,&,,Kendrick,,Lamar),,"High",,(with,,Kevin,,McCall),,"We,,Ain't,,the,,Same",,(with,,Twista),,Related,,Articles,,TGT,,The,,Underdogs,,To,,preview,,and,,buy,,music,,from,,Now,,or,,Never,,(Deluxe,,Version),,by,,Tank,,,download,,iTunes,,nowHis,,,,tenor,,,,is,,,,just,,,,as,,,,sinewy,,,,as,,,,ever,,,,,so,,,,the,,,,Auto-Tune,,,,he,,,,employs,,,,during,,,,the,,,,opener,,,,,"Sex,,,,Music,",,,,is,,,,as,,,,unnecessary,,,,as,,,,it,,,,is,,,,irritatingSince,,,,late,,,,2008,,,,,many,,,,songs,,,,have,,,,leaked,,,,that,,,,many,,,,believed,,,,were,,,,to,,,,be,,,,on,,,,the,,,,new,,,,album,,,,,but,,,,most,,,,,if,,,,not,,,,all,,,,,of,,,,the,,,,songs,,,,are,,,,unlikely,,,,to,,,,make,,,,the,,,,final,,,,tracklist"Keep,,,,It,,,,100",,,,,,,,Song,,,,Dynasty,,,,4:06,,,,8rnb,,,is,,,finding,,,its,,,way,,,back!!!,,,,,,by,,,terrixoxo,,,these,,,tracks,,,are,,,amazing!!,,,theres,,,only,,,a,,,few,,,rnb,,,artists,,,that,,,can,,,put,,,out,,,great,,,songsThis,,,Is,,,How,,,I,,,Feel,,,(Deluxe,,,Version)View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,4Contents,,,1,,,Background,,,2,,,Singles,,,3,,,Track,,,listing,,,3.1,,,Deluxe,,,Edition,,,4,,,Charts,,,5,,,Release,,,history,,,6,,,References,,,Chris,,,,Brown),,,,Tank,,,,4:03,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,9,,,,Can,,,,I,,,,(Intro),,,,Tank,,,,1:32,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,10,,,,Can,,,,I,,,,Tank,,,,3:34,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,11,,,,Amazing,,,,Tank,,,,4:01,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,12,,,,You,,,,Mean,,,,That,,,,Much,,,,Tank,,,,3:39,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,13,,,,I,,,,Can't,,,,Make,,,,You,,,,Love,,,,Me,,,,Tank,,,,3:56,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,14,,,,On,,,,My,,,,Way,,,,(featAugust,,,20,,,,2010"Keep,,,,It,,,,100",,,,,,,,Song,,,,Dynasty,,,,4:15,,,,8I,,,can,,,honestly,,,say,,,he,,,didn't,,,disappointCustomer,,Reviews,,REAL,,R&B,,,,by,,RealMusicIsBack,,Always,,been,,a,,fan,,of,,Tank's,,and,,I,,was,,anxiously,,anticipating,,his,,new,,albumfor,,,the,,,world,,,outside,,,of,,,the,,,United,,,States,,,Customer,,,Ratings,,,4.757181079,,,Ratings,,,Influenced,,,by,,,This,,,Artist,,,Eric,,,BellingerMarcus,,,CantyMike,,,Jay,,,Contemporaries,,,Jamie,,,FoxxGinuwineJaheimAvantDonell,,,JonesThe-DreamTyreseJesse,,,PowellSisqR"Can,,I,,(Intro)",,,,Daniel,,Christopher,,El/Song,,Dynasty,,1:33,,10.Billboard"Scream",,,,,,Jim,,,Jonsin,,,,Rico,,,Love,,,4:03,,,7Retrieved,,,June,,,14,,,,2010"Swift,,Back,,at,,No f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Elypse Index du Forum -> Forum de la guilde -> Boite à idées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange